Wow, what have I done to deserve this? A second award? My co-bloggers are indeed very kind to me. I have to thank Nityakalyani for this prize. Thank you so much Nitya.
One condition for accepting the prize is that one has to give 7 reasons why you are justified in accepting this. I would like to be outright honest here and admit that I am not averse to accepting awards. That is my primary reason for accepting it. (Take it before they change their minds). Anyway, since I also have to satisfy the pre-condition, here goes:
- My blogs are mostly humorous.
- I am not averse to some reflection on social, philosophical and spiritual topics.
- Occasionally when the mood takes me, I enjoy writing a bit of poetry / limericks.
- I have been adventurous enough to try my hand at fiction.
- How can I forget to mention my favourite hobby - EATING of course, and consequently writing about food and cooking.
- My latest addition to my repertoire is Nature Photography. Of course, I still have a long way to go in getting anywhere near perfect.
- I have also opened my account in blogging about my travels in a very simple way.
Whew, that was a tough one. Trying to say more than 2 things about myself is always a challenge. Oh, well, I managed 7 today. Maybe another good reason to allow everyone to believe I am versatile.
Now coming to doing the honours. I would like to pass on the award to:
- Mira Murli who never ceases to amaze me with the variety of skills she exhibits in her blogs. She has been a source of tremendous inspiration to me and has helped me with designing my blog.
- Surya Prakash, a colourful butterfly, who brings colour into the lives of all her friends and who is extremely creative. She too, like Mira has helped me with my blog.
- Nityakalyani for being such a dedicated blogger. The sheer variety of her blogs, her crafts as well as her writings is highly commendable.
- Sudha Kailas for the amazing elegance and grace she brings to the jewellery she makes.
- Usha Srikumar for her eye catching Tanjore paintings as well as for her writings.