MY BLOGS

Life brings with a plethora of experiences, each with a flavour of its own. I wish to share with all my readers these various experiences and observations that I have made during my time here on this planet. They may be funny, thought-provoking or simple reflections. I do hope you will find these enjoyable and interesting.

Friday 10 June 2011

Does Your Life Need Some Spice?

A certain dear friend named Ice 
Complained that her life lacked some spice 
I told her "Go see a movie
Or do something groovy
I'm sure you'll find that very nice"
.
"Or I'm always willing for a chat 
Do you think you'd like to do that?
Do you find me a bore
Then pray say no more
I'd rather know nothing of that"

Ice said she was going crazy
I didn't think she was being lazy
She really had loads of work
Which she did nothing to shirk
So I wished to make her life a bit easy.

Now I suggested "something Italian
Or maybe something completely European 
It could be a culinary blessing
With lots of salad dressing,
Be it vegetarian or non-vegetarian".

"Or how about a nice new dress 
Shopping's known to reduce stress
But make sure of the price
Don't spend thousands in a trice
Or your balance sheet would be a complete mess".

"Or how 'bout in the Bahamas a cruise, 
I hope that will certainly amuse,
A young lady who is bored,
Of being at work moored,
For a holiday she now has a ruse".

2 comments:

  1. Liked this one! Keep it coming.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sure thing that is Vivek
    I so love to do a take
    On life's comic moments
    With a few snide comments
    So everyone with laughter can shake.

    ReplyDelete